How to look after your hands when maintaining bikes? Working as a cycle mechanic is usually a very pleasant experience, one gets to work on a large variety of cycles from clients. Hand maintenance is an essential part of my work, as I get MTB, full suss and rigid, road bikes, leisure bikes, kids bike.
Our Service &
Summer is slowly disappearing
The Summer of 2018 is slowly turning to Autumn now. The weather has been so good we forgot what rain was, but today I have noticed early fall of leaves, but hopefully September will still provide some warmth.
Starting to look towards the colder and wetter weather now and considering to do a wider tubeless setup for my bike. The 25mm Schwalbe PRO One has been fantastic for summer and our ride to Holland really made me fall in love with tubeless setup.
Servicing has been very busy with ever more varieties of bikes coming to me on an almost daily basis. Been so busy that I haven’t had much time to run my cycle clinics at Hilltop Farm and also had to cancel a few maintenance classes too.
But hopefully Autumn will bring these parts back into the fold and have a few more ideas to set up for the near future too.
In the meantime, check out my new blog on our epic Holland ride.
- Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ 700x25c £26.00
- Camelbak Podium bottle 610ml £10.00
- Science in Sport GO Hydro+ Caffeine 20 x 4g Cola £5.00
- Reimagine: Genesis Equilibrium Disc £1,299.00
- Zéfal Tools bottle - Z Box £4.50 – £6.50
- Muc-Off C3 Ceramic Lube Dry and Wet 120ml £14.00
- Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ 700x23c £26.00
- Comprehensive bike service £160.00