Winter is coming, time to test some tyres. Winter is drawing in now. So I decided to test out the set of Vittoria Cross XN Pro, which I got since the summer.
Our Service &
Spring has come
Spring is well upon us now in the UK, time to dust off the bike in the shed or garage and get them ready for a ride.
To be fair, this last winter has been quite rideable and have seen many people out riding during some cold and windy days. Wrapped up well and with some good mudguards and tyres the last winter had been pretty good.
But now with Spring, we have seen many riders coming in for a full service to give their bikes some TLC.
Recently I managed to build myself a set of DT Swiss wheels, has been something I planned to do more regularly for a while now. Also we have joined the Coventry Chamber of Commerce and will be planning some events, workshops and services for members soon.
Enjoy the spring rides and get ready for the Velo Birmingham 2019, coming through Coventry!
- Muc-Off Bike Cleaner 1litre £6.50
- Comprehensive bike service £160.00
- PDI - Bike assembly Service £60.00
- Full bike service £50.00 – £90.00
- Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ 700x25c £26.00
- Science in Sport GO Hydro+ Caffeine 20 x 4g Cola £5.00
- Zéfal Tools bottle - Z Box £4.50 – £6.50
- Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ 700x23c £26.00